SxV - Industrial Anthem '13 SxV - Industrial Anthem '13

Dude this is awesome. I would love to see a version of it that loops though.

HW - Diablo (VG) HW - Diablo (VG)

Hey man, everyone who is saying that there's something wrong with the beginning probably never really got in to d2 because it's a sick intro, just makes it that much better when the beat kicks in. Great job.

ParagonX9 - Infinity ParagonX9 - Infinity

Nice job

Extremely catchy tune, sounds like it should be on a SNES game. Love it.

Mario Underworld Remix Mario Underworld Remix

impressive

dude anyone who says that this is too slow just isn't getting what you were going for. This is so original. Super laid back feel too it, that water drop or whatever it is on every second snare was a really good idea, really creative, it completes the whole chill feel to the song. Id really like to hear other stuff like this. Love it.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Thanks, I will accept all kind of review, so if they think it's too slow is their point of view. This is ambient, not dance so I put this tempo. I think it's ok as it is.
The water drop was because I thought in a cave and start thinking... What can it be creepy? And I thought, there are waterdrops, and the wind is allways blowing to the exit. THAT'S IT. So I put them both.

Chemical Rush Chemical Rush

niiice

man this is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, like best sonic rendition i have ever heard

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

legit question

do you realize how good you are

Sunny day! Sunny day!